Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
The phone call interruption trope is so silly to me. Answering your phone mid-conversation with a friend would be crazy rude.
right? I would just lower the ringtone volume, check who it is and maybe even outright reject the call depending on who it is and if not just ignore it. If my friend asked about it I would just say "I will call them later, it was XX, if its important they will send a message or call again later so don't worry" and keep talking

Dex-chan lover
I’m placing bets that things get more complicated and more drama for the next few chapters.

Siiiiiigh

I swear if that childhood friend had a crush on Gojou but Gojou was using his time on dolls and not her and made her say that which caused his trauma and self confidence issues. I’m gonna throw a potato at the author

Dex-chan lover
I've always been of the opinion that a fictional romance without drama or setbacks is a boring one. I still feel that way.

And Non was going to show up at some point, since she's a physical representation of Gojo's trauma, as well as a source of it.

And I realize that the series is a cosplay series with a romance subplot, not the other way around. The timing though, it's a bit much.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update but man... Feels like everything has gotten so slow ever since the coffin cosplay stuff. Was Non Chan introduced before? I don't remember this character at all lol
Non-chan was the girl who, when Gojo was just starting to learn the craft of making Hina Dolls, said he was a weirdo for wanting to do that...

She's the cause of Gojo's trauma. Right now she's so hated, she makes the web comic Version of Nagatoro look like Komi-san by comparison. (IYKYK)

Dex-chan lover
damn, you could cut the tension between them with a knife. just when they about to talk too :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh, so that's what may be going on.
Yeah, putting so many years of your life into developing a craft, and then you are suddenly more known and gor more people talking about a different one you just picked up as hobby...
I have experienced that one, it doesn't feel great XD.
And if he wants to get good and successful on his main one before his grandpa dies... That must have hit like a truck.

Dex-chan lover
Will the story actually commit to a separation arc or is this another romcom trope waiting to happen? I'm curious to see the former.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update but man... Feels like everything has gotten so slow ever since the coffin cosplay stuff. Was Non Chan introduced before? I don't remember this character at all lol
its because they changed the magazine they were serializing in, but didn't change the pace of story to match up so it feels like a snail because these chapters were thought for a weekly basis but are being published in a monthly magazine. Having said that I don't understand why the fuck is the author's editor allowing this, at this rate the story is going to get axed

Users who are viewing this thread