Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 103

Why was she dressed like a idol trying to conceal their identity.
All she was missing was the typical sun glasses.
Her face was covered by the cap alot.
She is either hiding her expression from gojo or maybe she has spoke and signed with that pro guy from previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
NO FK WAY THEY DID THE PHONE INTERRUPT CLICHE. Okay you got interrupted, I finished my call and finished what dfk you were saying. It wasnt even executed right, it only works when the news are really bad, so I was expecting a "Gramps collapsed and is in the hospital...". Also gojo my guy why do we still care about this girl, who even is she that everyone in the fam knows her. Kill me bro another month of waiting :fml:

Contributor
"Wanna come with me?"
No way the old Wakana could've done something like invite a girl to a festival or any event for that matter. Our boy is still developing, but he's progressed enough to be able to do something like this. But it ended up becoming something else other than what I'd have hoped...

So enough about cosplay, this time we're going on a little trip to Wakana's side of the world. That could've easily been an unofficial date like I hoped, but it was devoid of the usual joys they had. Fake a smile? That's depressing, and that panel seemed like both of them were faking a smile. The irony that their cosplay was a runaway success, but at home the ship seems to be taking on water... a healthy dose of good ol' proper communication should set things right, but just as Marin tries to finally start the talk, there's this very inconvenient interruption.

On another note, Wakana's family side of things is something I've also wanted to see more of. A surprise indeed is Non-chan, the girl who dealt him his trauma from the past, and she's finally back. She's like a long-forgotten plot point that should've been dealt with much earlier, but better now than never. She appeared so long ago I kept wondering when was she ever showing up again, and now here's the long overdue opportunity for Wakana to face his past. Can he do it? I do hope Marin also helps him if need be, but they do need to patch things up a little... or maybe this IS that opportunity.

Thanks for the update but man... Feels like everything has gotten so slow ever since the coffin cosplay stuff. Was Non Chan introduced before? I don't remember this character at all lol
She is the childhood friend who made fun of gojo for liking dolls. I think

Dex-chan lover
OMFG YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

ARE WE REALLY STRETCHING "THE CONVERSATION" MORE WITH THIS FORCED DRAMA BULLSHIT??

some authors really deserve those awful schedules the maganizes gave them, otherwise they dont move the series forward ever

Aggregator gang
Been defending the author from the backlash of the schedule/release changes but cba with the forced drama and dilly-dallying. It feels unnatural from everything we've learned about the characters thus far. With the way it's going you might as well force in some ntr as well just to really piss everyone off.

Fed-Kun's army
No, it is worse than rental GF. I still really like this series (even if this arc has been abysmal) but there is no need to lie. A ~2month break for THIS? Lol. Lmao even.

Author doubled down on Marin now being some two-faced distant emotionless acquaintance of his, not doing jack shit, being passive for the first time in this series right when Gojo is being at his lowest, her supposed love interested who she didn't do anything loving with/to in a long while, and she still didn't talk to him after all these timeskips. Mood.

Whatever, terribly inconsistent and forced writing happens... into the childhood trauma friend reappearing right then and there mid conversation. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING has been asspull random this arc.
No, this is not the same level as rental GF. Rental GF doesn't shoot for the stars and pretends to be something it isn't like this manga has for the past ~9 chapters. Rental GF stays true to its autistic self and has been playing that out for 200+ chapters. FML.

Although I dislike the actual ritm, there's no way it's worst than Rental GF.
That complete idiot and immature Kazuya still has the same internal monologues until now. f you read, I don't know, chapter 80 and the last one, there won't be any difference. Zero grouth.

Users who are viewing this thread