Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
Because the male audience she is referring to is the JAPANESE male audience, one where gyarus aren't exactly the most popular kind of character (Why do you think gyarus almost disappeared entirely in the 2010s?), and one with the personality of Marin, 5 years ago when publication began, was certainly a difficult sell.

It's easy to see why she was worried, and was even expecting the axe because of it.

Situations like the one you mentioned (The "What are you looking at!?"), are popular tropes for a reason.
Mangakas keep adding them to their works because they're indeed popular with the general Japanese male audience, as annoying and tiring as we find them.
ok now that we're on the same page and you provided an answer let me correct my initial question

what the hell are japanese males smoking?!

Dex-chan lover
2D plane is a weird one, especially concerning art. You can write some stuff in a paper, it can either just a nonsense scribble, or an award winning teen novel. Same with drawing, you can just doodle some stuff or paint a masterpiece. But for this manga (and some other manga), I feel like 2D plane is somewhat constricting the creative "juice" of the author. I kept wondering, what if this was in 3D or something. Would it still have the same feel? It doesn't necessarily mean going into anime, but it feels like 2D is not enough for this.
((Written in a drunken stupor while hypnotized by "Haniel")

Dex-chan lover
Because the male audience she is referring to is the JAPANESE male audience, one where gyarus aren't exactly the most popular kind of character (Why do you think gyarus almost disappeared entirely in the 2010s?), and one with the personality of Marin, 5 years ago when publication began, was certainly a difficult sell.

It's easy to see why she was worried, and was even expecting the axe because of it.

Situations like the one you mentioned (The "What are you looking at!?"), are popular tropes for a reason.
Mangakas keep adding them to their works because they're indeed popular with the general Japanese male audience, as annoying and tiring as we find them.
Thanks for the backup, but I don't think the guy is going to get it after the fourth time.

Supporter
Wracking my little brain to remember where the bunny girl outfit was used. Because that'd normally be seared into my memory.

Contributor
"She completely stole my heart"

I kinda expected Marin to feel jealous about that, but then again she IS cosplaying as Haniel. Ergo, she's in a position to try and completely steal Wakana's heart with successful cosplay.

The cosplay is finally done. It's time!

Due to the color coding I noticed that between 31-32 seems to be missing a picture of the costume? The one featuring the fighting game character with a tanned skin that Marin never actually cosplayed outside?

On Marin:
she does absolutely nothing to be liked by people of the opposite gender
Maybe this is true in-universe since despite her gorgeous looks, she's often at odds with the boys of her friend circle and she's extremely hostile to pickup artists, but in reality she's extremely popular among fans and male fans at that.

Those dakimakura designs are pretty wholesome considering like 90% of what's out there for these things are all lewd designs. It's actually a real struggle to find non-H designs for these long hugging pillows.

editing team requires panty shots
I see how it is.

Pretty neat exhibit.

Dex-chan lover
nice outfits, i think some long wigs might feel too stuffy for me but i'd love for someone to do my hair and makeup and wear a cool design

Users who are viewing this thread