Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
Let sensei cook, sensei knows what's better. This outcome might not have been impactful enough if we didn't watch Gojou agonize over the right fabric for the costume.

They're so cute, she's so kind and he's so thoughtful of his little dress-up doll of a friend :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
This chapter reminded me of when Marin initially cosplayed as Shizuku, when Gojo coached her about how to correctly display a character's emotions, and it's obvious that she's much better at understanding how to cosplay a character, based upon how the fan reacted to her imitating Haniel's smile!

Dex-chan lover
"with costumes like that?" This. This is my favorite line in the whole chapter. Even though it wasn't said out loud, just the love of Gojos work and how Marin brings it to life. Pls, confession soon. I am sat and waiting, but I am sooo eager haha. Thanks for the chap!

Dex-chan lover
Like, they are technically just amateurs doing it for the fun of it but considering how high level the cosplay is, it wouldn't hurt to arrange that sort of stuff.
That's the thing.
While Marin considers Gojo's Costumes as really great and awesome, but neither of them consider it as a really high level work.

I mean, both of them are still somewhat amateur when it comes to the whole Cosplay Scene (since it haven't even been a year since they started doing this as both of them are still in same year since the start).

And the only one who saw value in Gojo's work (aka., Sajuna/Juju) never really said out loud on how good his work quality is. As for the others, they never really considered the whole scope properly, since they were captivated by Marin's enactment (just like the guy with the smartphone in this Chapter).

Dex-chan lover
spiderman-goosebumps.gif

Dex-chan lover
The change from bi-weekly to a monthly release was the best thing this series has done in a long time. These chapters are paced so much better and are just so much more enjoyable. Some of these Marin panels are absolutely incredible

Dex-chan lover
Very cliche and very obvious but goddamnnn, Marin's kindness really needs to be mentioned. The thoughtfulness is very chef's kiss

If Im a newbie to some event and this gorgeous person didnt make fun of me but instead accommodated my request for a picture even tho i dont have any high tech camera, i would die.

Users who are viewing this thread