Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 97

we got manace gojo-kun in the last chapter , now we got manace marin
thanks for the chapter!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
For me, it's just having our lead characters together again, and in the driver's seat plot wise. Like it was interesting seeing gojou agonize over the costume alone was cool and all but the heart of the story is the dynamic between the two of them.
100% agree but the story is not quite there yet again. Next chapter will make or break this arc. The pay off is super cool, no doubt and I also liked the agony part but I really hope she will jump at gojo and thank him properly for what he created- the huge smile panel with "I am the happiest[...]" was neat but it just was brushed over instantly and we get this newb fan falling for her next panel. Made Marins and Gojos interactions this chapter, once again, feel super watered down/business-like at times even.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the payoff from all those chapters has been nice. I am really looking forward to seeing where this ends up. I wonder if shes gonna get scouted or harassed for some reason or another or lead Goujo down another inferiority complex issue.

Dex-chan lover
The ribcage is not that of a humans, but closer to a fish's.
I suppose the implication is that Haniel has lived for so long, she managed to get her hands on the skeleton of a giant ancient fish and decided to wear it.

Double-page supporter
Omg Haniel in flesh. That one gaze was not only terrifying but also breathtaking and captivating. She'd definitely go viral! Something like causing a huge buzz in otaku community?

I wonder how long it'd take for Marin to go viral until her photos reached the author. I reaally can't wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Very similar to when she played Neon onee-tama. Juju was absolutely shocked, only Marin bursting into laughter broke the spell
If you are familiar with the "First Take" Series, there was an artist she was so cute and giggling, and smiling and talking, but just as they were about to start, her entire demeanor changed and the serious professional started singing. It was really like a switch was flipped, and the atmosphere around her was totally different, and the look in her eyes. When Marin does that professional model pose from her usual flirty familiarity with Gojo to serious model. Something that captivates Gojo. Love how he is so worried about her being overwhelmed by all the people looking at her.

she did so well!!!! She nail the look! That one panel of her discontented smile gave me shivers.
I can’t wait to for the next chapter I hope the mangaka see her photo and is impressed.

Dex-chan lover
Good god, the leadup to page 27 and then the page itself. I thought the look over the shoulder was all we were gonna get and them SHABLAMMO.

I died. I'm still dead.

Users who are viewing this thread