Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, first chapter in over an arc it feels like where I felt like it recaptured the earlier chapter's spirit. Been kinda in a slump for a bit, but really enjoyed this one. Hope it can carry this momentum forward.

Dex-chan lover
I know I was critical about the costume before but now seeing it in more detail and with an expression like that to go with it, I will say that the pay-off to that ridiculously long build-up was at least pretty good now compared to before.

Dex-chan lover
it's been quite a long time since I last feel spark with this manga. Glad it's there this time.
For me, it's just having our lead characters together again, and in the driver's seat plot wise. Like it was interesting seeing gojou agonize over the costume alone was cool and all but the heart of the story is the dynamic between the two of them.

Group Leader
Very cliche and very obvious but goddamnnn, Marin's kindness really needs to be mentioned. The thoughtfulness is very chef's kiss

If Im a newbie to some event and this gorgeous person didnt make fun of me but instead accommodated my request for a picture even tho i dont have any high tech camera, i would die.
I think Fukuda included that interaction to show the contrast between how Marin normally is vs. how Marin is as Haniel, a cold and heartless character.

Users who are viewing this thread