Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 98

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author of Haniel's manga is going to see this and talk about it in an interview. He seems to be the perfectionist type just like Gojo. So, even a cosplay that caused this kind of a stir might not be enough to change his mind on a live action adaptation of it.

That said, there is no way Marin and/or Gojo don't become extremely famous on the cosplay scene after this.

Dex-chan lover
Glad the artist did a chapter to mainly just do Marin/Haniel drawings (with other stuff on the side) and they didn't just do the reveal last chapter then "skip to the end of the day".
Cool to see the cosplay on full display.

Dex-chan lover
He's about to get a lot of requests to make cosplay I suspect. Possible stalker arc, possible jealous Marin arc. Either can happen. (or some mix of both)

Dex-chan lover
Glad the artist did a chapter to mainly just do Marin/Haniel drawings (with other stuff on the side) and they didn't just do the reveal last chapter then "skip to the end of the day".
Cool to see the cosplay on full display.
Chapter was (just like 97) 1% Gojou, 1% side stuff, 18% Marin (gorgeous panels) and 80% closeups of dudes falling for a cosplayer, not taking pictures when they should (a bit creepy and weird at times).

I personally think that, no doubt, these are some of the best illustrations yet but that at the same time this was one of the weaker chapters. Get what the author wanted to go for but it just had little impact with how it was done.

Dex-chan lover
We already had juju stalking Gojou back to his home. Will it happen to Marin? She's already magazine famous, so I don't think being cosplay-famous is any worse. It would be pretty dark for this series to go that route.

Instead, I think the cosplay fame leads to an interview with Marin and Gojou as the cosplay team. Maybe getting all that recognition helps Gojou break his inferiority complex and then they launch the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread