Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 102

Fed-Kun's army
Call it a hunch, but I think Gojo's designs will probably be discovered, and a major fashion company will contact him. This will be similar to Marin being invited by that cosplay firm. Then, they'll both have to decide whether to advance their careers or stay with each other.

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO AHAHAHA nutritional needs, also the dramaaaaaa. I cant wait for them to confront each other!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's gotten pretty obvious how the author switched this from a "lewd romance manga with cosplay" to "full on cosplay manga". Now we, the audience, are left confused with how out-of-character some of the characters are acting. The author is going to have to work overtime in order to fix this mess.
Worst part is that she could get "full on cosplay manga" by just making them a couple, and make them continue with cosplay. Kinda like Horimiya was.

Now I wonder where is Marin mother's, did I miss something or author not mention yet?

Group Leader
Oh wow, the author remembered what comedy was. Sort of. What happened to the old Marin that was super gal and showed how much she was in love with him visibly? Now when she knows he's not feeling right, she just gets depressed and acts like a b**ch to everybody, including him? How the hell does that make sense at all, let alone in regards to her character?

This author continues to amaze with how bad he is fumbling this series.

Dex-chan lover
Its been so long but I just remembered, wasnt Marin supposed to confess after christmas, she then delayed it to after the con bc Gojo was focused on the costume. I really hope she doesnt use another excuse to delay it again bc its just a cop out at this point. If she delays it again I might actually start disliking Marin aint gonna lie

Dex-chan lover
Angy Marin on pg9 is the best.

Still doesn't change how much the author has fucked up the series. Her character totally changed compared to how she was earlier in the series, and how Gojo just went down the generic "loser with zero self-esteem route" forever now.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
Gojou being dense. D:
But finally someone calling out Marin on how much work Gojou puts in! A win is a win. <.<

Girll... Marin, the boy you so in love with, who put his blood, sweat, and tears to your beloved cosplays is not looking so well and you want to brush it off and didn't even bother to ask "hey what's up with you?"

If she's not as social and bold as she is i wouldn't question it. I understand she might need time to cool off but if she want to ignore it, it doesn't sound like what she would do because in my mind she isn't the type to bottle up and ignore something that bother her.

guess the author gotta need some tension for the hiatus 😂

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The dad recognizing that Marin is not recouping Gojo for the amount of time and effort physically and emotionally he put into this costume (and all the others to a lesser extent) was kind of based.

This chapter would have been fine if it wasn't smack dab in the middle of the drama . now we have to wait what another 3, 4 months for them to spin back up to it?

I'm still enjoying reading this manga a lot, but the pacing and monthly schedule is really hurting it imo.

Banned
what kind of well-to-do father would throw their daughter to the seedy world of being a "professional cosplayer" so easily?

Honestly I think it’s an opportunity for him to speak for himself when he’s ready. That shows much more growth than if she nudges it out of him.

Contributor
Big, he's got the approval of her dad :win:
I think it's really funny that his only concern with the cosplays made by Gojo is lack of compensation. Either Marin only showed him a few select ones or this is one of the rare stories where a parent actually accepts and tolerates the decisions made by their grown up child. Anyway, like it.

As said by others, wasn't exactly a bad chapter but felt like filler nonetheless. I hope them talking to each other (about them) will happen within the next two chapters... :worry:

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Wedding cosplay when
When Gojo makes a wedding dress for Marin. By white day, perhaps? (Yeah, right!)

For those who are wondering what came over Gojo, may I direct you to ch. 99 pp. 15-16?
Paraphrased: "Make people fall in love with you!" -- "I shouldn't have said that."
That must be about the quality of the costume of course. I mean what else could he possibly be thinking of? </sarcasm>

Then we get to ch.100: On p.17 Marin is thinking "I hope I can keep doing this with Gojo-kun forever..."
Then she gets an offer of becoming a professional cosplayer, and on p.20 the "with Gojo-kun" part gets overwritten. (Clever bit of layout there).

Marin, I swear, if you make Gojo sad I will not forgive you!

Last edited:
Why is no one talking about how Marin literally doesn't care on the amazing success and popularity of her cosplay xD

Users who are viewing this thread