Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Usually the guy is the one with the reaction so it was nice change to see her flustered

Double-page supporter
wahhhh why am i actually tearing up over this awwww theyre so precious :'))) ♥
mission accomplished bois: he got her to blush ♥

Please don't turn into a shitty harem. Please don't turn into a shitty harem. Please don't turn into a shitty harem!!

God, this chapter was perfect. It was so chill, it didn't feel like it was going to progress much... But then BAM! Gah, so good!

>when the word actually means something
when you make sure the word actually means something

Aggregator gang
The MC deserves a girl like Kitagawa. When she realizes that she likes him Ima scream and shout ?

Aggregator gang
Natural organic relationship building omg its been so long since I have seen it. No instant love feeling just embarrassed and surprised feeling from the girl. And the MC is natural with what he says to the girl and the reason for being tired for him is also thought out too. Please no shitty haram! We already know that there will be but use the trope good.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't understand the credit page. Didn't she always see Gojou as a male? I don't mean sex/gender. I mean of romantic ways. To me, Kitagawa has always been carefree with anyone she trusts. If she didn't see him romantically then why would she blush? Sorry that it seems I am making a big deal on this. Personally, I never saw the female protag just the type that takes things lightly. That's just me. So, sorry.

you all know there will be a second girl and he have to choose one at the end.
Man why all these lovey-dovey manga have to turn into harem ,its not like i hate harem but at least make it full harem route ;_;

@kengtekeng1231

Next chapter introduces

A middle school girl. Looking at it from a narrative standpoint, it is most likely the younger cosplayer that Kitagawa was talking about earlier in the series in chapter 7 when showing him other cosplayers. The one that does grade schoolers and magical girls

Double-page supporter
Get yourself a hubby that can make your cosplay ? Her boobs got bigger just from that comment, that's how effective it was THAT WAS RLY CUTE THO

Lmao how to ruin a cute moment 101

Users who are viewing this thread