Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
Normally, I overlook a lot of the grammatical issues by this group for this series, but somehow, this particular chapter bothered me.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/730331/3

Improved: "I've tried taking the photos with only the studio's lighting but it seems that they came out well, after all."
You ought to say "came out well" when describing photos that ended up looking good.

Improved: "The atmosphere and the feel of the costumes mesh well, don't they?"
There are two things described so, since it's plural, you should use "they" instead of "it".

There were other issues too, such as the bottom left of page 14 as one example (which would sound better as"It's fine if someone like me doesn't exist...!"), but page 3 bothered me the most.

Each of these issues all shared the common trait of sounding like awkward, unnatural English in their current form. Maybe because the group doesn't have a native English speaker.

It's nitpicky but, since it's supposed to be a translation into English, it should at least sound like normal, natural English. That's the ideal to strive for, at least.

As for the actual chapter... The series feels like it's slowly trying to use more fanservice to keep the attention of the readers. I'm not saying that fanservice is bad, but I just hope the author doesn't try to overuse it as a device to keep the story interesting. It's like the author's editor said "Yeah, this makeup stuff is kinda boring, so let's throw in more tiddies!"

Double-page supporter
J E L L Y P O U T

The middle schooler needs to cosplay some anime mothers.

Dex-chan lover
He wanna do a Tadano-chan crossdress cosplay.

Jewwy Pout :3

You're wrong, my name is Jelly Pouter

Love the humour in what's happening in the anime and what she is feeling. I think this is the first time she is jealous?

Dex-chan lover
I love the scans team sftx. I don't know how the raws are like but I love how it's always compared to food

Great chapter. We get to see a new side of Marin. Glad that the "love triangle" was used as characterization for Marin instead of a point of conflict for the story. Hopefully it stays that way.

Users who are viewing this thread