Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 38

Please let this be smooth sailing til the end. I don't need none of that random feels reverse uno bullshit card that the Japanese love to throw at us.

Double-page supporter
Welp, this is good for mental health. UwU
Translator or group members if you around thanks a lot for this.

Please don't bring drama into this... This is wholesome and fine and perfect like it is

Dex-chan lover
'am i really that cute'
'yes'

this sort of development normally takes 120 chapters

Double-page supporter
im 182cm and Im a manlet in my circle dude Im pretty sure Kitagawa is a dwarf

Man what a bittersweet chapter, contrasting his past years alone with the difference Kitagawa's made. Feels like summer

Double-page supporter
@WoodyCyber "this has more progress than most romance manga. it's great! :D" - This Chapter has zero progress. This is only a friend inviting a friend to a festival and making happy faces spending time together. For actual progress, they by now should have talked about their feelings towards each other after the "hotel incident". Everything that goes in the direction of teasing (no matter of conscious or unconscious) will make the relationship awkward. It doesn't need to be an outright confession, but not resolving it stops the progress towards dating or any other action, because both are in the unclear of the feelings each has for the other. And if they fear a rejection, and hold back because of it, then no progress is coming out of it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread