Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Thank you for the chapter, time to buy official!!! As for everyone complaining; bruh you really can’t be mad?? If someone was cooking for you for free but then opened a restaurant and now you have to pay, you don’t get to feel betrayed?? As for wait times do you all have literally nothing else to read?

Dex-chan lover
Whenever something goes offical that means it might aswell be over. I have literally read some almost ten years ago and they still didn't catch up...

i'll read what i can when i can thanks for at least doing what you did do. i refuse to go thur paywalls untill they catch up and i usually do forget them in time.

Aggregator gang
Thanks my friend for bringing this to the light, it was fun to read.

Contributor
Aww man, it's near impossible to get it here unless I import it which is damn expensive mmm...
But thanks for the scanlation so far mmm...~!

@Moozooh

This is where you're mistaken. Some publishing companies only pay the author for the manuscript they submitted based on the local popularity. Money from translation to other languages only went to the company where the author submitted his/her works. The continuity of an author's works still rely on their local publisher and how well the work did locally. That's why authors like the one who wrote Spiderman: fake red asked his online readers to buy the physical copies when his work is published in Japan. Because that's all that matter. That's what will allow him to continue working on the manga.

Search out Don Rosa. He authored some of the best Disney's comics out there about Scrooge McDuck. But he had to quit because of his ailing eyes and that Disney didn't actually pay him that much, despite the fact that the comics he wrote have been translated to many different languages. He didn't get any money from all that. It's mostly Disney's policy that sucks yeah, but some publishing companies also work under the same policy. In the end, all that matter is still if it's doing well locally (by publisher's location).

I had a fairly good collection of physical comics myself, a huge cabinet of it, ranging from disney comics, various fujiko f fujio's works, and many other mangas from the 90s to 2000s. All of them are licensed translation version. I was proud of them back in the day. But once I know that all those "licensed translation" stuff didn't really help the author, I started trying to find myself some of the original language copy. Because that's actually what matters.

Dex-chan lover
@NamelessGent
How many scanlation groups, aside perhaps from those who paywall it on places like Patreon, have been successfully sued for doing translations recently?

Contributor
@anon763

Do you think MangaStream and Jaiminis Box voluntarily stopped translations? They were DMCA’d before.

Thank you for this amazing work, it's sad, but I'll take it...
I'm sad when people stop translating because of official realease, I don't have access to it in my language :(

Fed-Kun's army
@Mitsuboshi They don't own you anything, that's true, but learning Japanese for a single or even several manga is simply a waste of time. It would take an average learner at least a year before getting to the level necessary to be able to comprehend what is written. Quite possibly even more. And that's if you have enough time to dedicate. Learning it might take even 2 or 3 years, by which time the manga will likely finish. To add, you might even need to pay for the raws. Do you see now just how little learning Japanese for the sake of reading a manga makes sense?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation, the things I was afraid of did happen and it got official english release "sadly" becouse it gonna take a lot of the time to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread