Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

mad props for TL

Though, vol five will come out officially only in spring/summer 2021. That's a bit too slow. I'm pretty sure someone will pick this up and TL it more.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into translating this! I think this was a good stopping point cuz it was cute and wasn't a cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
how many years will it take for official english to catch up ya think 3 years to reach chapter 39 maybe if not longer

Double-page supporter
Considering how long Youjo Senki LN keeps being pushed back and delayed, I've little hope to enjoy 'new' chapters of this in a year or so. I get it is a different thing entirely but the things I like to read are not going to catch up until after I forget about it.

Dex-chan lover
@SL4MCH1N0 @Liquidxlax
Vol.1 was just released, vol.2 will be available at the end of the August, so the current vol.5 that was released in Japan will be out in US ~ at the August 2021. So, basically, its 1-1.5 year delay at least (1 volume per quarter in the best case scenario).

Thank you very much for these translations. Sad to see you end it, but it's understandable. Thank you.

Double-page supporter
Gosh that confession at the end!!! Too bad Gojou was asleep.
Thanks for the translation thus far, sorry to see you guys stopping

Users who are viewing this thread