Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

well thanks for the translation so far - its been a fun read. And truth be told.... this is probably the best chapter to leave on. I'm glad you ended it like this. I mean c'mon now.... we all know its going to be stretched on for another 100 chapters with no real progress anyways.

I'm going to assume that this is the end of the manga. Thank you for translating and dropping it.

PS: Can we skip 2020 already?

I went back to see why there were so many comments and... WHAT
No way D:
That super sucks, I'm kinda really annoyed now, I hate official translation cause 1 I live in Italy and can't get my hand on a copy without paying tons of money 2 They take SO long to translate it's not even funny
Well rip. SUCKS, really sucks.

Aggregator gang
@Sakino brace for impact and go to kissmanga. They upload pirated chapters too. It's the easiest way to get around assholes demanding money for their low-effort work

so what does everyone else use for pirated manga? Im pretty sure im banned off of Kiss because of add blockers
4BekxjU.png

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann you think the english would come out so quick even if release is between 1 and 2 months per chapter? 6or 7 chapters per volume? Releasing volumes too quick is not good for making money either. People don't like to "fall behind" when they get into something a friend is into. at least what I was read and it does make sense. its like generating hype for a game to get people to buy out of hype. If that makes sense. Its like you gotta wait for the positive vibes they got from say vol 1 basically wear off and they aree having withdrawals and then you releasee vol 2 when withdrawal peaks

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax I never said anything about 1 or 2 months between. My words are based on their schedule- they already announced that vol. 2 release is August 22 (if I remember correctly exact date) - so optimistic prognosis is 4 months between volumes (it's usually like this with almost every manga i checked before).
So no, I dont think that it will catch up until august 2021 (simple mathematics 4 months × 3 volumes = August 2020 (vol.2 release)+ 1 year= August 2021 vol. 5 release, that we just read here).
But - to the August 2021 there will be out at least 3 more volumes. So... No matter how you look at this - it just sucks.

Dex-chan lover
What a way to end. This was a good chapter to end on, though I am sad that we have to wait till 2021 to maybe get to volume 5

Thank you so much the moe panda for scanlating this series!
I am hoping it does get picked up though until the English TL catches up with the Japanese, if ever. Either way I’m deffo buying these volumes.

Can I just press *Skip ad*

And skip to actual progression 1 year later?

Some one pls pick this up... I can’t wait that long....

Fed-Kun's army
The digital raw sold at $5.89 on Amazon (Kindle), and the English version is $8.99 on Square Enix per volume. Just why Japanese not using Alphabet.... (I can understand Jap speakers / romanji, but I can't read the runes)

Users who are viewing this thread