Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

81KvU3uxrtL.jpg

Boy oh boy am I glad the scanlation got dropped for this bullshit. Like sure, it's their choice, respect and all that, but...god damn.

@Streylok you can still access kiss sites using adblocker, though there are quite some hoops to jump through with installing extensions and such.

There are some guides on kissmanga reddit and similar sites, just search them up. I got it up and working like a charm. Still dropped kiss sites altogether though. They just got worse and worse.

Double-page supporter
I found the first volume available from a retailer in my region, and I ordered it immediately. I'm still going to read it online if I can (i.e. if I can find it somewhere without the internet version of herpes), because it's really cute and interesting. Thank you for your work this far!

Dex-chan lover
e18.png

When I thought it can't get more wholesome.. it can't get more fluff.. it can't get more blessed.. I.. HNNNGGG~~~ AHH... I need my insulin.. my haaaart >.>

I love this <3

^^

Thanks for translating guys! I’ll definitely wanna buy the volume releases! Good chapter to end on too!

Double-page supporter
i wanted it to be like that scene in kaguya-sama where she said it and he was actually awake ~

THAT WOULD HAVE KILLED MY HEART

Users who are viewing this thread