Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

This new person is fun, I like getting to see the other sides of cosplay that aren't making them yourself as well as how cross-dressing. Each different character show different tricks and tips they use for cosplaying. Plus them swapping tips and enjoying each other cosplays, it really feels like they are meeting fellow enthusiasts and making new friends.
I like how this chapter validates just buying your own stuff as well.

I don't know i'm hearing this when see the G cup of Gojou-kun
" Noel, noel, nan cup ?"
" K.... Knight cup..."
" K? A B C D E F J K !?? Suisei wa A........."
XD

Group Leader
It's not like this is your first romance manga, of course their relationship will move slowly, if not the author would be done with the story in 3 volumes. I enjoy them really getting to know each other and know other people that help their relationship evolve.

Dex-chan lover
I didnt really mind all those past chapters with this new character, but i think if the author wanted to give him some back story, he could have done it in this same chapter using 1 page or so about what happened on his past, but now it looks like we are gonna have some long back story and... Sorry but i dont really care about the dark story of a side character that just appeared and dunno if will appear again...

Dex-chan lover
This is a gyaru romance about cosplay right? Like they’re going onto heavy detail about various aspects of it. Crossplay is another aspect of that culture so it’s not surprising it’d be covered. If they dedicated a few chapters to the loli they can cover crossplay in a few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax Yeah. It would also be a stretch to say it has got anything to do with the main characters, so it's not relevant to use to reflect their situations.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is to build up the foundations of the aspect of cosplaying and how many people start and go with it with different perspectives. Can't just have fluff romance and cuddles every chapter or else what's there to the story than just that? and I, myself, think that this flow makes the romance parts even more better ^^ and to look forward to

This is fulfilling the slice-of-life aspect of the manga, and we all know slice-of-life from novel writing, manga drawing, animation, corporate work, restaurant service and other aspects of life.

Sure, it can go with just them romancing and slap in the cosplay part to it, but that'd just make it seem like a convenient theme.

It's fine to have one or two characters appear for informative world building; like photography and cosplay production from the first two sisters.

Uh oh, I smell bullied backstory Oh my blyaat, why did you have to ask that cliche question?

Dammit lol I've read a ton of cross dressing stories and when I think I'm taking a break it follows me here lmao

Its a pretty common question to ask when cosplaying bit oh shit they hot a landmine here.

Man, it's crazy that this series has 42 chapters. I've been rereading lately and a lot of the chapters feel very fragmented. It also doesn't help that a lot of the arcs feel disconnected from each other.

I still like the series, mind you, I just felt like we've barely had 20 chapters and I got surprised when I saw how many there actually were. Like, the first arc ended on chapter 15 (at the end of volume 2) but it felt like the story was much shorter. Maybe it's the fact that the chapters make it feel like a weekly series even though it updates monthly?

Users who are viewing this thread