Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 45

Supporter
"Please don't open that sliding doors, or else you'll see my boner"... Damn when will she make a direct move on him or even better, tell him straight... he is so clueless...

@can_zero @kaminomikan so basically Always Pads you mean? Orrrrr coz putting band aid... idk man o_O

Dex-chan lover
@Kurama-senpai @can_zero depends on the person.

And also ero-cosplayers use micropore
81R0lVfiT-L._AC_SX425_.jpg

I’m enjoying the cosplay story and they are super cute together, but ugh, there needs to be some progress. The super dense male trope wears really thin after awhile.

Aggregator gang
This manga does a great job of being wholesome while still delivering cheesecake/fan-service. Impressive.

Fundamentally it isn't that different from a baywatch one piece, I assume if you put the right kind if lining on the inside it would be fine to wear without underwear.

Dex-chan lover
So the lines about Gojou getting stuck in a mindset... few ideas on where we could go with that:
1) Gojou never thought he could be the one cosplaying, so eventually he will
2) Gojou never thought his classmates would except his hobby, eventually he will have to reveal it
3) Gojou never thought Marin could actually like him so he kept her in his mind as a friend, eventually (I hope soon please!) he realizes he actually likes her and needs to take the chance and tell her

Dex-chan lover
Such an iconic scene in Haruhi anime.

Also love that shopkeep was like, "where did this gyaru pop out from and why is she here?" Honestly though, some of the adult/married gyaru-ish IG influencer subset I follow (if you ignore the occasional overdone nails, then the outfit and rest of the appearance are often clean lines and usually casual/street styles that feel grown-up, a mix of Uniqlo/Gu and luxury brands and not like they stepped out at Shibuya station) do cosplay every so often. I suppose knowing how to do makeup and hair, having access to nice clothes/cosplay outfit makers, and being happy to do photo shoots isn't all that much of a stretch. Plus the power of role play and suggestion I'm sure helps maintain their following.

Finally, it's not like Gojou is totally unaware, he's just grown up a little socially awkward and has that artisan/craftsman mindset where he gets into a flow. I'm sure love and relationships (and a muse) will further awaken his power/skills/determination/fetishes.

Users who are viewing this thread