Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Main takeaways from the chapter (for me):

1. Haruhi throw back

2. Never take faithfully everything from Anime/manga depictions especially if it's about costumes/attires.

Double-page supporter
Two thick-headed dudes try to figure out why the babe is disappointed by a lack of wardrobe malfunctions. Will they ever figure it out? Tune in next time to DRAGON BALL Z!

P.S. Battle panties FTW.

Dex-chan lover
Solution: Use the high leg swinsuit under the bunny costume.

Though it may not be the best solution.

Dex-chan lover
A: Nude panty hose, dude.

B: "Oh no, now I can't make my suit 'accidentally' fall down and flash my tits at Gojou!"

Dex-chan lover
Gojou got new fap material LOL

And that Haruhi reference made me remember... The heck happened with Haruhi? Is the author still giving a fuck about finishing the series? xD

@MrMcNasty @nobaka @koikun @RooneyRoo
Dunno if thats a normal set of panties for a gyaru or she wore them especially since she was thinking this was some kinda date, but yeah, those sure are battle panties xD

Chapters like this are the reason we all love bunny girls. Remember 2nd of August is bunny day!
Next year it will be 15 years since God knows...

Dex-chan lover
She has to realize that he probably wont be making any attempts to further the relationship they have so if she wants it to go further she has to make the move.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh GOD. Haruhin!
Now I need to reconnect my old drives to the system and dig into the old anime archive.

Reminds me of the time I went to a summer academy for 2 weeks and left my system running to download a 50 GB archive of anime. Good old times.

+_4fa90fa8e7455df62863d402b64325a1.png

Users who are viewing this thread