Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

Fed-Kun's army
As soon as I saw that cosplayer, I was thinking that better not be a trap or I'm dropping this manga so fast. Imagine my disappointment. Somehow I just knew.

Has someone taken over the scanlating for this? I so want to purchase the physical book but the amazon in my country doesnt have it :( i love this manga, the story and characters I hope it’ll be available soon. Thank yoi to the person posting :)

@deedet
Not that shit at least.
I can't stomach it.
To each their own, but me, I seriously wouldn't mind it disappearing.

oh noooo~~ this manga has also strayed that way too... way too mainstream for such a development in manga nowadays
(chp. 41 related)
but still a good manga ofc! still waiting for the ship's chances tho LOL.

my favourite thing about this series is that
Code:
there aren't any love triangles so I hope the trap doesn't fall for one of them

Aggregator gang
Am i bad for wanting a bit less cosplay for a bit more romance ?

@Mizumachi
Kk, I don't rly like ntr either as I'm more on vanilla side but I still seriously think it would be one.
With some setting like '' i got something to blackmail u so if u don't want me to do it you will need to make me satisfied"
But no mind break, corruption or any shit like that

@deedet
Don't give them ideas.
I do agree that this scenario can be easily used in that genre. They would need to make the characters braindead like always. I always wonder why ntr authors, well, most of them, they can't write a logical scenario. They still manage to piss you off.

@Mizumachi
I don't think they would look for ideas here anyway.
Yeah, I got this, it annoys me to see some characters I like getting turn into some sex toy. I think ntr authors got a serious mental problem or something to write things like that, but let's not judge them lol

Users who are viewing this thread