Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@IAMMON thank you for the new chapter, and the new series as well! 🙌 I just followed it right now. 👍🏻

Yeah, that guy who fired him is also the type who would sexually harass his party members by abusing his power

Wouldn't be surprised if that was his intention

Before you people throw me some rubbish, just let me clear...
I know i just need to turn off my brain a little to read this kind of manga, I just want to complain to something

Huftt can't this exiled from 'hero party trope' take a not so cliche direction already..
not asking much, I just want a mob that a little smarter, I mean how did ppl even think like this:
Quiting from Top tier party = any random shit will stronger than him/her

And why most of them doesn't have any connection to other ppl other than the party??? You are one of top rank party member! Did ya all social awkward or what? And always somehow become companion of people that just meet you literally several day after you quit the party!!

I still can understand a little why people just kick people out of party because offensive better than defensive part tho

Group Leader
well, it's always cliché opening.
But gatekeeper, maybe it will interesting later
than you for translate this.

Double-page supporter
Yeah tell the tank to leave your party. These kicked out of hero parties series are so whack lol.

Dex-chan lover
asshole : the enemy won't last 10 second in front of us
me : will you last more than 10 second without mc?
ALSO HOW DARE ARTIST CLIFF ME SINCE CH1
CH1 SUPPOSE TO BE INFO DUMP

Users who are viewing this thread