Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

So he's an idiot... So many signs she didnt care about you but you ignored them and rejected you wincest sister? Just poor choices all around. I guess the stalker elf is better than your last choices?

i know hearbreaks are traumatizing but :
stupidlookGuts.jpg

I want to fuck that hero and torture him and then I am going to do it again and again until he dies from humiliation and pain😈😈😈

And that fucking bitch I want to rip this birch's arm and put it into her fucking ass and fuck her up with her other arm and then I am going to rip her two legs and make her a living chair and humiliate her until she dies and end her miserable life 😈😈😈😈

Aggregator gang
I have a feeling that Aria was forced into this and didn’t actually want to marry the hero. Mark my words, there will be an Aria redemption arc (not spoilers, just speculation)

ah... i feel so sad for my man... i can feel you man.. really just go for a better one that bitch wasn't worthy of you

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the feels is more stronger than in the previous version.
I'd say, this one is better at storytelling.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that Aria was forced into this and didn’t actually want to marry the hero. Mark my words, there will be an Aria redemption arc (not spoilers, just speculation)

Yeah, I think something could be up there. I'm not sure either sibling stuck around there long enough to see things all the way to the end. Perhaps the next day, the capital was full of rumors about how a saint had delivered an epic beatdown on the so called hero in front of the king and everybody for stealing a kiss from her and demanding her hand in marriage without her opinion on the matter. He left and his sister went to chase after him before either could see it. Then he left the whole city before word could even spread.

On the other hand, it was a long journey. Sure, hero was a dick when we first saw him but we have no idea what happened on that demon king murder mission. Maybe he became a better person in the journey and she fell for him along the way. Maybe it was the damn suspension bridge effect from fighting for their lives alongside each other. Point is we don't know and neither did the MC from how this was presented. Cut and ran before he could even find out.

Group Leader
I'm the type of person to read the lines most of the time and this ain't one of those times.

I don't know if Wazu will meet that dick-sucking childhood friend of his later in the novel and clear up the misunderstanding or some shit for the marriage with the hero, even if such thing exists.

She's still mega bitch for making our boy saddo.

Aggregator gang
Can a story have a normal sister just once. The brocon/siscon stuff is overused and gross

You'd think MC just watched his whole family get murdered or something with the level of trauma he's portraying.

Hard to feel sorry for MC, when this Aria girl is not even introduced as a real character. I'd wager this whole thing is all one big misunderstanding.

...Ouch. But such sadness , such pain, can became a massive motivation...

Dex-chan lover
Wazu deserves better than some roastie.

If that's what Aria is, unless she's being manipulated with mind-magic.

Users who are viewing this thread