Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
i like how they translated the ara ara in page 5 so we wouldnt get weird ideas...i mean it didnt work but... yeah
after reading the rest of the chapter,YEP she has big ARA ARA energy, and the dude its such a bara, fuck it even the mom is hot

Aggregator gang
Wazu: why are you not turning human like them mear?
Me: dude, you wanna be labeled lolicon pervert or something?

Supporter
Manga adaptation ALWAYS follow the Light Novel version (which is more refined, and actually has been seen through and changed by the editor) unlike the Web Novel, in case anyone is still confused.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit Mel

IMAGINE MEAR IF SHE GROWS

IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES

Dex-chan lover
Had Wazu let Ragnir do what he had intended to do, there would have been bloodshed. With one or two cities as collateral damage.

Dex-chan lover
fuck-yeah-aww-yeah-l-1_copy.jpg
*unzip*

Dex-chan lover
I tould you guys Mear is the best waifu!!!!!
God I love this first half of the series so much.
whyy did it have to turn to shit.

Lol I love the mode of transportation. This is faster than flying normally! *casually throws a dragon king* lul Don't throw me you bastard hahahahahaha XD holy ara ara

OOOOOOHHHHHHH HOHOHOHOH!!!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ This was never in the Novel! I can't believe this!!!!! They can actually turn into humans!!!!(੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭ WOOOOOAAHHHHHH!!!! BANZAI!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Dex-chan lover
i like how filling the contents r in a chapter... even if the cliffhanger is still there they do have more content than most of the other mangas... or that is just me

Users who are viewing this thread