Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, if it’s the WN ending, expect it to get downvoted like it was Gal Cleaning

Now, will the guy whos publicly proclaimed goal is to create a harem run away from the beautiful naked lady in his bed.

Taking bets.

Dex-chan lover
@lazygeko
Now that's a very hard to predict situation. Using all of my extensive mango experience I'm going to bet on the extremely slim possibility that he could possibly run away. But let me stress just how unlikely this outcome is. After all, it almost never happens...

@Sep10trion
I'm confused. As far as I remember, the only big problem with the WN ending was the childhood friend sticking with the hero; however, considering that that is the entire premise of the story, I don't really think the readers would mind it that much (as we have way better girls and nobody is considering her a harem member in the first place). Or am I missing/forgetting something?

and her we have again a brain dead MC which get raped for him to be mentaly retarded

"i dont want it, but can't say it or do like I think"

@Fuko Also gotta consider that shonen manga harem probably has its own separate definition. Or should. Well, I read this for Meer and the op shenanigans, not the mc himself so meh.

another case of an isekai mc getting STD, never understood the appeal of prostitutes in these manga's while the guy has so many better options to choose from

Double-page supporter
Did the art style change? Their hair is so shiny and... cutsey? compared to the last chapter and the dragon king's eyebrows also chilled way out.

@HighStream lol you are right, forgot about it since it feels exactly the same as many other isekai and the MC behaves in the same way too

Users who are viewing this thread