Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

@Swadloon yes, it probably will be repeated multiple times as it is the main plot of the story. I believe when the harem met him, it will be the end of the story or the story will become weird and then axed.

Double-page supporter
How do I give a manga series less than a 1-star review? How do I give -10 starts?

@einjineer imagine him after a few years, a virgin thinking he can't get girls. then suddenly everygirl he dumped 300+ harem comes to his house. lmao

@Shawnotdz Agreed the former version at least treated the Harem aspects well, becaus ethe MC was not obssessed with the Idea of having a harem, actually he didn't really care for it, it was just a possibility brought by the Dragon King, here it just doesn't flow well, the events seem unnatural.

Enx

This is now officially the worst manga i've managed not to drop, way to go corona chan.

Group Leader
I think this is just gonna go on till he gets a lots of them in his harem but they leave for some miraculously stupid reason and at last few chapters they will meet and The End .....

@Koshwin I was getting that same vibe and will probably drop it. I don't have an interest in watching the guy get a new girl for her to leave then conveniently she meets the growing harem that is just lagging behind him.

2 years for 15 chapters. Wow.

It's been out for about 18 months and a lot of people take the winter holidays off so 16 chapters is about right for a monthly series.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? Even though this MC is op he is a fucking simp and too naive!
-9999/10 to the rubbish bin it goes

@cutiepiepink
ikr
This retarded MC is the definition of this meme: https://i.imgur.com/k6aEZbt.jpg

@Rift
Another MC in another manga would go the Dungeon Seeker way.

His line of thinking must be like this:
Friend = People that you have sex with

Cant wait for him to fuck his new guy friend.

I want to drop this shit but corona-chan is still around, so I need whatever I can find to keep my brain fed.

this does not make me think, but it brings entertainment and joy. it's not going to expand my horizon or make me have profound thoughts, but I have fun reading it. thanks a bundle!

Fed-Kun's army
ngl if this gets adapted by the right studio it could end up really really good

Users who are viewing this thread