Sora & Haena! - Ch. 7 - I Thought You Were Joking!

Fed-Kun's army
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

Fed-Kun's army
The classic famous boy that like de nerd girl that doesnt know him. When my girl Haena will get dis garl

wait- isn't he that eunwoo nam that haena showed her last chapter..... but also haena's friends & classmates are... how and why would they laugh at her like that.. that's so shitty

Fed-Kun's army
Sora gets her first sticker and doesn't even notice.

@dokidoki
Yup, some shitty friends.
Playing her newfound college aspiration for laughs is okay up to a certain point, but they went past that.

Fed-Kun's army
This is yuri, but the male character looks nice so far and probably a love interest for the heroine... what?

Dex-chan lover
I still have hope, the cover is gay as hell. Maybe he falls in love with her and will confess but then she'll realize she shouldn't been with Haena all along, that's how a lot of these work anyway

Double-page supporter
@ElizLestrad

I dunno, it depends. Interactions between friends are largely dependent on the personality of each person. Sometimes, close friends constantly insult each other while other close friends will keep a respectful distance. If the person in question was Sora and everybody was ganging up on her, that would be toxic. On the other hand, Haena seems to not only be fine with it, but also thrives on such attention.

In this case, I think this is a fairly healthy relationship. Haena's lack of brains is not only well known, but Haena also doesn't consider that a inappropriate topic to rib her about.

Users who are viewing this thread