Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Let's get on with this feeling!

in that situation I would look the spirit strait in its eyes, point at the sister and it will do the rest.

Supporter
I was also curious about imouto-chan but the timing was not right

I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE !! HELP ME PLEASE

I can't deal with cuckblock, don't abuse them, it's not funny anymore. Just accept the Reiwa and move on

Fed-Kun's army
Are you fucking kidding me..
images

for real tho all of this cockblocking is going overboard

Supporter
fuck me, this is the oldest, tiredest, most bullshittest trope and i want it to die. hurr durr interrupted every fucking time, why build tension and enhance the reader's experience when you can pointlessly prolong a dumb situation

GAAAAAAAH!!! Another obstacle to their relationship!!! But that's okay. At least we got more progress. So far, I'm really enjoying this series! It never failed to make me laugh!

Dex-chan lover
I swear. One more kid gets in the way and I'm gonna have to make a call to Anakin Skywalker.

Dropped 3rd or 4th time that’s happened I’m read till chap 19.5 and if non happens I’m out...

Fed-Kun's army
these kinda dramas should be banned in wholesome mangas. these are not needed and only piss the reader off. fucking annoying little sister arc pretty sure she has got the hots for that girl as well or something.

Users who are viewing this thread