Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 79 - The 79th move

Can this please get an anime? Or at least like, some character development? I realize he doesn't wanna confess until he beats her or whatever, but it's so slow, wholesome can only carry a manga so far.

As a 160cm man I feel less bad about my height now. Poor Urushi.

Dex-chan lover
If you're under 170 cm you're cute! CUTE!!!
If you're over 170 cm please step on me

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Well, I have a 1.90 cm tall uncle, he crushed my dreams of ever being taller than most people, I think I have stopped growing too, I don't feel taller than before.

Group Leader
For those who skipped the credits page
"Today Harmless_Monsters has a significant loss; the translator WeaWeab has decided to retire.
We wish the best for WeaWeab moving forward, and we thank them for all the time they have committed. Please do enjoy the long-deserved break.
WeaWeab has been the translator of Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru and Taimashi to Akuma-chan for years.
We are now missing a translator for this series; if that's you, please contact Naabii on the discord server. Until then, we'll see you in the next chapter."

TLDR: Harmless monsters is looking for a translator, if thats you, join the discord and DM Naabii discord.gg/uU7GrcX

Dex-chan lover
@Naabii

On page 7, "Who's compliment was best?" should be "Whose compliment was best?".

"Whose" is possessive, while "who's" is a contraction for "who is" or "who has".

Thanks for the translation Weaweab, and thanks everyone else for the scanlation

Group Leader
190cm here. And all I can think about with Urushi at 149 is... imagine...

Fed-Kun's army
As sad as I am about this losing a TL, I feel it's not so bad, considering the fact that there's a strong reasoning behind it and not just they randomly quit. Weaweab, thank you for your contributions until this point. All I hope for (as far as the scanlating goes) is for a knowledgeable replacement is found some time in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread