Souboutei Kowasubeshi

Group Leader
it is just me that mansion just reminded me to sweet home, an rpg by capcom that was mentioned as resident evil inspiration.

Take a shot any time someone mentions that Souboutei must be destroyed.

@Truerror

I'd suggest not, since i figure you'd be already dead from intoxication after the first five chapters.

Oh holy sh--, done it again... mindlessly read from start to current chapter...

It's a really freakin good story well done.

Group Leader
@dancingoncrocodiles @Calihan

I'm not even sure who he was talking about. Probably Kurenai. She can be annoying because she was written as a highschool girl. I could also understand thinking the Kirita sisters are annoying but only before their development. Flor and Yadorigi are 100% bae though.

edit: also i just noticed the ecchi tag is back lmao. sure we see kurenai's boobs a couple times, but is non-sexualized nudity really ecchi...? maybe it's because of kurenai's kure-thighs

How could I have missed another masterpiece by one of my favorite authors ? I don't get how he could do this in parallel with moonlight act and black museum, it's crazy.

I have no musical talent, so I do not expect people to want to hear me play. Some illustrators should accept their lack of ability, and find something else to do.

At this point, I might actually go to aggregator sites and resound their plea for help there. More eyes that see it, more chance to get a redrawer.

But then I remember: People reading on aggregator sites probably read there because they don't really care about the groups. In short, they're mostly leaches. Those that care would already be reading on sites like MD, or at the scanlator's own sites.

Power Uploader
@Truerror To be fair, the plea reaches the other aggregators because it's included in the pages of the chapter.

And some people may use other aggregators for different reasons. I know people who use Mangarock because its smartphone app is more user-friendly. At Death Toll, we have members with all kinds of background, from the usual altruist who decides it's time to give back, to the clueless random guy who just wants a new hobby. We even have a guy who only knew about official publishers like Crunchyroll one week, the next week he was cleaning for us.

So, if you feel like reposting our plea somewhere, by all means do, we're running on fumes here.

Users who are viewing this thread