Souboutei Kowasubeshi

Dex-chan lover
Man I never would have thought that this story would have taken me on such a vast journey
Highly recommended read although I probably would only recommend it to those whom are unafraid of gore and are interested in going on a "wild ride"

Goddamn man what a fucking trip

As soon as I saw it was by Fujita Kazuhiro I had to book mark it. They're one of my favorite authors/artists.

Dex-chan lover
ch95 pg7 takoha bubble. i think you need to separate the text more bro.
i misread them as
[then once he he'll uses finish kurenai, the painting to his satisfaction]

Always thought Fujita-sensei's art style would fit a horror-themed manga. Glad he actually did one! I love the plot and the characters so far, also the title drop never failed to amused me haha.

"No bitch, I ain't got no time to kill you right now I gotta paint you first and then maybe later I'll kill you"

-Deido, the man and the legend

Great work, so wild! I'm in love with Souboutei (but ofc i want it to be destroyed).

Awesome work of the scanlation group too, aside from the double pages wich i personally dislike, keep up the great work and i hope more ppl help you guys!

Power Uploader
@lizichan Since you were respectful about it, you deserve an explanation.

Fujita is an old-school mangaka. He conceives his sequential art with a reader who opens a magazine and sees two pages at a time in mind. So even when the pages aren't a double spread, the left and right page are often connected in their layout and intended to be appreciated together. The scene when Deido subdues the invaders to his will is a case in point.

Our translator was adamant that we stick to the double-page format so that readers wouldn't have a choice but to read them thusly. We obliged. I was personally convinced after seeing his art. It's the only series we do in this format.

My feelings about this manga are always "what the hell is going on" but the pace moves so quickly you go from mystery->answer->mystery->answer in an almost continuous chain.

@kendama I though so at some point, i noticed the sequential art between pages and it's absurdly immersive (i'm already a very immersive reader in general) and it's kinda rare to see someone actually caring for the immersion the author intended, it's nothing bad, i fully understand that way we can appreciate the art in full depth as the author wanted. It's purely a habit case, but either way i'm very satisfied with the work everyone does on this manga, as i used to own a scanlator in the past, is awesome to see more ppl thinking fully on the presentation and connection between the reader and the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread