Soukyuu no Shihai-sha ~ Isekai Oppai Musouden

if there is someone who will give me the english translation of this I will do the rest of the work for all 7 chapters

(now I just have to hope this comment doesn't age poorly.)

105j5q.jpg

WOW!!!! Other country's get their chapter updated while the English Version is on hold for some reason. What's up with that?

Aggregator gang
Where’s the English?! It’s been 7 months! I finally found a mc that has a funny and stupid power! But I come back 6 months to find out nothing has been changed!!! Why?!

This seems like it's one of those "so bad it's good" type stories. I really wonder what drugs the author was on to come up with the idea to give the MC the power to control boobs.

Dex-chan lover
It finally updated. I've been looking for this after kissmanga was down but couldn't remember the name.

Aggregator gang
Akai Maruboro is an instant follow. Author is a genius of ecchi comedy.

As i tough ITS you ,can you remove your joke from this manga coz i really like this author and without you do that im sure this manga is fun to read, so please just remove your joke, btw thanks for the hard work

Power Uploader
@Lordkuzuma Yes this is good as how it is don't worry i won't go overboard with this, but sometimes the dialogue doesn't really match with the other, so maybe I'll still improvise it a bit.,

Lets pray to the gods that Haruzawa will NEVER meet Uzaki-chan, he might use her breast to destroy the world

Users who are viewing this thread