Soulmate

wasn’t sure how this was gonna end, but the resolution is so satisfying and it’s such a beautiful way to tell the story of soulmates. made me cry and giggle at the same time, definitely a favorite!

Damn, such a sweet ending I loved it! Thank you guys so much for translating it was wonderful, 10/10 would definitely read again

One of the best stories ever!! You can totally tell it is a manhua crafted with lots and lots of love. The art is really pretty, the characters are all likeable and feel like real people with their own charms and flaws, and the plot was well thought out beforehand. The ending is truly satisfying and ties up all loose ends, but also leaves a bit of room for imgination and speculation, if you wish to engage with it.

The manhuajia really knew what kind of story they wanted to tell and delivered in every aspect. Overall a super enjoyable read, with just the right amount of mystery, angst and comedy.

11/10 Go read it!!!

Thanks again everyone who worked on this project <3

Ell

Indeed a masterpiece, you can't find this story in anywhere.

10/10 storyline
10/10 art
10/10 feels
10/10 sweetness (well it might be cause harm)
10/10 characters

HOW MUCH THE CHANCE OF THIS STORY TO GET ADAPTATION MOVIE

Can someone explain about the ending?

Are Yuan Zi adult version still alive? or died?

and why Yu Qi have the power to go back to the past? What's the trigger?

Dex-chan lover
@Rizadikur:
Sure, I can explain the ending.

The 17-year-old Yu Qi (who was in the 27-year-old body) returned to her original body with many of the memories of the 'future' lost. Before that happens, she writes a note to herself saying not to let Yuan Zi eat sweets. They continue on in the original timeline but presumably the future for them will be greatly altered and much happier.

The 27-year-old Yu Qi (who was in the 17-year-old body) returned to her original body with her changes to the timeline permanently in place and all memories of the old timeline lost. This means that she and Yuan Zi met in high school instead of college and Yu Qi insisted she not eat sweets any longer.

So, in both new timelines, both of them are alive and Yuan Zi doesn't develop diabetes presumably (at least not in her early 20s - age is also a large risk factor and with values that high as a teenager, she probably will develop it eventually).

As for the mechanism of messing around with time - we don't know a lot. The only aspect the author explains (mostly through images) is that the 27-year-old Yu Qi can 'stop' the process by intentionally trying to tell somebody the truth (similar to the protagonist of Re:Zero). The first time this happens, she passes out. The second time this happens, with more determination (she wanted it to end now), is when this ending happens.

Dex-chan lover
Just have some interest... 1/10 Who is this guys ? I mean U're blind/silly/have some problem with brain/ or just hate yuri? If the last one, then why u open this? Just don't understand this 14 (at the moment)...

This was absolutely fantastic, simply a beautiful masterpiece. The final panel made me simultaneously happy to have read the conclusion of an amazing story and sad that there wasn't yet more to read. The hallmark of a truly brilliant work. My only regret is that I can only give it 10 stars. Behold the room where I store my stars, it is full and yet the site won't let me give any more.

One of the best both in its genre and just in general.

I actually dropped this series a few months ago because I was too scared to read it until the end, but after seeing the author's new manhua, I decided to check the status of this one and once I saw it was completed, I took a gamble and decided to read this. Didn't think I would give another 10/10 after reading Her Shim-Cheong, but this was simply too good not to do it. Big thank you for the translation team and I hope the author will continue making new stuff.

hmmmmm I like this but I think its hobbled by its length but I'm not a fan of how some of the conflicts come and go in a blink of an eye. Also its inenvitable that if you're doing a serious drama story about a LGBT couple that you will have to tackle homophobia in society but the author just kinda dances around it? the most the author goes
is having MC being suspended
because of rumours but apparently everybody in the audience loved what happened in the end? hmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread