Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 108 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Frieren, what have you done?
You changed the future!!
You've created a time paradox!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. Their quality is incredibly shit.
po2.png
kirai.png
Thanks, this post made me go and compare the quality on other series I've been reading their releases for. Not anymore!

Dex-chan lover
So just from the act of travelling back in time, the events are already different to the past?

Dex-chan lover
I am mad about how logical Frieren is about this situation and about how she is basically handicapped over this BS I mean because seriously she could probably one-shot Remnant Zart if she wanted to but Timeline

Dex-chan lover
Can we take a moment and appreciate the style, in which Frieren is falling and taking a skydive? This really looks cool. I'm getting Rebuild of Evangelion vibes here.

Double-page supporter
Frieren never having encounter this demon before goes to show how OP Hero of the South is.
He fight this demon, 6 other Sage of Destruction, the demon king's confidant that could see the future alone and killed Remnant Zart and 3 others.
Hero of the South's true greatest power wasn't seeing the future, but weaponizing bad facial hair. It made him almost unstoppable, though he had to walk a lonely path to attain that power.

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOO We finally get to see Hero Himmel and party fight. We've known for a long time that they're very strong, but we've never seen it before. And from the way he moved and sliced up a large chunk of the forest with a single slash, it seems it's true.

Dex-chan lover
curious, the demon knows about the stone
so it is proper time travel, or maybe only her mind traveld back? its hard to tell with her

Dex-chan lover
the reason she doesn't remember this demon is because future her killed him-

Users who are viewing this thread