Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 134 - Source Detection

Dex-chan lover
I WAS WRONG! THEY MANAGED TO LEARN ABOUT FRIEREN'S TRICK!

And with the way Walross discussed about how true warriors can survive and navigate around flooded areas for 20 minutes, is it a foreshadowing about Stark's possible capabilities!?

frieren-anime.gif

He was trained by Eisen after all!

😧

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping the merchant actually managed to bluff Frieren instead when confronted and avoid a full on battle for now....

Not that the trio would lose or anything, but I kinda wanna see more scheming before any big battles happen....

Dex-chan lover
I think someone in the publishing process (or the author) realized that there are so many new characters and it becomes difficult to memorize for casual readers that they keep tagging the character names. I really appreciate that.

The breaks between chapters also doesn’t help the to commit names to characters. But it’s fine, the author’s health comes first and I’d reckon many of these new characters won’t have much appearance (if any) after this arc anyway.

Last edited:
Contributor
So Eisen is not the only warrior with ridiculous high endurance... well, it seems someone shouldn't have collected that money so quickly, now the party is going to collect it with interests. But don't worry, only half of them are drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread