Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 12 Ch. 117 - Miraculous Illusion

What's more heartbreaking for me is the Demon said he showed them an illusion which they accepted would never came true and this is just the 3rd year of the Hero Party. Which means Himmel already knows it from the start of their journey.

What's more heartbreaking for me is the Demon said he showed them an illusion which they accepted would never came true and this is just the 3rd year of the Hero Party. Which means Himmel already knows it from the start of their journey.
No, it's their seventh year, Himmel is 23 in the current arc.

Anyone ever discussed about Tob's curse that would probably annihilate the world? That's making me more uncomfortable than Grausam. Also I like how she speaks about that like casual banter.

Dex-chan lover
Hard to see that Tob is the final boss, to be honest.
It's not just Tod, Rivale still alive and would be the perfect match for Stark. and considering the Hero's sword hasn't been pulled out yet, the great calamities hasn't yet to come. I think Tod's curse is the great calamities.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the end message implies Friren is taking a few weeks to process this indirect confession lol

curse reversal magic mystil`zla exist
its the demon's dream like inception

what's I'm worried is hero of south really don't make a name and forgotten in this time line

Dex-chan lover
Bro wanted just one thing.
However, I believed that this was a sandbox, not an actual time traveling, this complicate the things...

Guys, i think Grausam might be the actual Demon King. Solitar says he can change his form and move undetected to survive different eras. He also used 'Paradise Guidance Magic' which is not what i would expect a demon to use. A connection with Heaven? Possibly acquainted with the Goddess? Hmm...

Aggregator gang
Everyone’s focusing on the illusion, but what about that extra demon who wandered off? She’ll be a problem in the future I bet.
She… literally said she would. It’s been what? 80 years? In the original timeline? So 20 years left for her curse on the star.

"an idyllic dream one believes would never come true" himmel doesn't believe they can defeat the demon king and make peace in the world? the wedding is to be expected but the defeat of demons??? himmel???
It doesn't mean he doesn't believe they can defeat the demon king, just that after all is said and done, he doesn't believe he could marry her even in times of peace

It's not just Tod, Rivale still alive and would be the perfect match for Stark. and considering the Hero's sword hasn't been pulled out yet, the great calamities hasn't yet to come. I think Tod's curse is the great calamities.
I think the reason why no one can pull out the hero's sword because it's true owner, I'm 100% sure it's Kraft, still lives.

Maybe sein's friend, the gorilla, will be the next "True Hero" since both him and sein are quite identical with kraft and his priest friend.

Dex-chan lover
it must be truly gruesome and heartbreaking to accept the fact that your feelings will never be recipient, because your whole life will just be another “moment“ in her lifetime. heroic heart

This becomes more and more make sense. That's why freiren didn't know about solitar. Still not sure about eisen's fight, but it probably ended with draw or something. Mhmm, yeah, i like this one take on time travel.

Users who are viewing this thread