Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Undead Army

We all know who has more mana here. Im sorry Aura, you seem nice but your chapters are numbered.

I like it because it show how diferent frienren from aura.

Both doesnt understand human emotion, but have a different approach

Dex-chan lover
so her solution to erase the last bit of their will was to just kill them by beheading?

Page 8: panel on the lowest right. I thought that was Himmel's armor and that that was why Frieren was angry. I went back to the beginning to check: the armor is similar but it's not the same.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, those scales are one hell of a magic item, especially in the hands of a demon. Too bad she's facing off against Frieren.

GO KICK HER ASS!!

i wish aura used her scales on frieren and reverse MCd herself into being her slave

Dex-chan lover
"Forgive me, master Himmel, for I must go all out... just this once."

@Midoriha I thought it was made clear clear that he was planning on getting revenge against the demons for killing a loved one of his and wasn't actually trying to make peace with them.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to write some things this time too as usual, but today it's just
belly button

I suspect that Aura invoked Himmel's death specifically to coerce Frieren into going HAM against her undead army. Figure, we know that demons basically only use language as a tool, right? Well, if invoking Himmel's death successfully coerces Frieren into going old-school on Aura's undead army, and if Frieren going even *a little* too HAM burns *a little* too much mana, that might be enough of an opening for Aura's scale to do it's thing.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the Mazoku from violinist of Hameln. All were irredeemable pieces of shit save one. There was also a ‘law’ demon as well that tangled with the wrong person...

Fed-Kun's army
I think it'll be one of those things that, even if Frieren goes nuts against the army and dispels them all, her overall magic still heavily outstrips Aura by alot. Like taking a gallon out of the ocean.

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod I haven't gone back to check, but the emblems they hold are unique to various cultures. It would be like making a soldier zombie and explicitly leaving the dogtags dangling out: you might be just familiar enough to recognize what the dogtags are and how disrespectful it is.

Users who are viewing this thread