Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Present for a Warrior

elf-butt.png

Goodbye NNN

Dex-chan lover
Lesson of German: stolz - proud, lofty
And we start with Sandwiches!
I'm glad they showed the great return of precious drug. Looks like Frieren lost her nightgown. Fern just doesn't want Stark to watch at other women. Nice
And this piece of paper...it was a recipe of hamburger patty, right? She didn't remember it by heart?
Still, this "what my Master told me" sounds naive. Does Frieren know at least where babies come from?
Also, that cloud really looked like breasts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I like that Stark is childish. And I think Fern won't let him run away.
From her
Erm...about that ring...they didn't buy it...they bought the other one, less expensive? I didn't understand.
LoooooL! "Didn't your Master tell you? The warriors are awkward. I'm awkward too, so I understand" Simply 10/10, my favourite Frieren
Now, about ages...
@RedIce05 and I wanted to ask "did anyone track Fern's age since she turned 16?". Thanks man.
So, Fern is 17, closing to 18, I guess. And...it makes Stark run away from Eisen when he was 13-14. Wow. He just scared the shit out of a dragon at the age of 14. Way to go, man.

Also, can somebody familiar with JRPGs explain to me: what is the difference between a Hero and a Warrior? Because Himmel looks like melee warrior to me, with his big fake sword. Don't I know something?

fuk this manga mna why does it have to make me cry every episode like whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

@VINT64 hero are basically the all rounder in terms of magic and martial arts, usually holy magic or light magic, while warriors are more strength and tank oriented and have little to no magic other than martial arts magic or body strengthening technique

Dex-chan lover
As everyone already said the serious stuff, I'm gonna center on commenting the goofy stuff.

1) Fern-mama truly having to take care of both her children in this chapter. Even bought the bracelet for Stark and everything.
2) Frieren holding two ridiculously big borgars in both hands while wearing an appron wasn't something I thought I needed in my life until now.
3) Stolz and Stark are so freaking precious.

@scarecrowB

Question was answered a little earlier on this thread by another user: She's 17 as she's supposed to be younger than Stark.

Dex-chan lover
So they're now in the Appetit region. Let's see, how much eating will be done, for now a good half a chapter-ish was eating related.

Dex-chan lover
Farn x Stark needs to happen
the way she looks at him with disgust is some heavy fetish fuel

Aggregator gang
Yo I hate celebrating my birthday, but if I got a hamburg steak the size of a birthday cake every year, I would be the happiest motherf*cker.

A drug that melts clothes that’s so out of a H-series it felt too out of place I lol’ed

Users who are viewing this thread