Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Present for a Warrior

Dex-chan lover
@blurgh123 Fern is 17 in this chapter. She turned 16 a little less than two years prior (27 years after Himmel's death; see chapter 4). She isn't 18 yet because she's supposed to be younger than Stark (see chapter 13).

Dex-chan lover
Stark's big brother is what all older brothers should strife to be.

o7

I just realized that every chapter starts with the timeline with respect to the Hero's passing because that is the anchor point of Frieren now. 😥

Miv

Aggregator gang
"Stark" means "puny/feeble" in Swedish btw just a quick a fyi

Dex-chan lover
@Zman27 and its a guide for me too, because Frieren will never change but the two with her is affected by the passing time.

Dex-chan lover
well if she pour what is left in her head, then she can give him another "present"

Dex-chan lover
So it doesn't go under in the many comments and as a reminder. German is being used in this series frequently.

Eisen = Iron
Heiter = Cheerful
Himmel = Sky or Heaven
Stark = Strong
Stolz = Pride
Flamme = Flame
Lügner = Liar
Linie = Line
Fern = Far away

Not sure if Frieren is supposed to be German too since it's a verb and just sounds weird, but it should be?

Frieren = Freeze

Hit me up with other names if you remember them (I don't).

My guess is we see that demon that attacked Stark's family again. Gonna find out what happened to his brother and the other warriors.

The cloud bit was hilarious, especially that Stark's first thought was to share it with Fern. So cute.

Also, Fern bought Stark the bracelet.

Dex-chan lover
I'm continuously surprised by how much people love this.

Users who are viewing this thread