Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Present for a Warrior

Freiren being best girl this chapter and flexing her knowledge on culture.

Stark's back story making me go 🙃😭

And Fern being done with their shit as always.

Group Leader
For a second I thought stark's brother will gonna lash out on him. Turns out he's the aniki that we deserve. I cried reading the panels at the end.

Frieren tho. An elf woman of culture, I see. Fern, as usual, is the straight man of the trio. Tired of dealing with their shit. lmao

Seriously, this chapter is a roller coaster of emotions, from sad to happy to sad and back to happy again.

Awww she still gives him that bracelet, so sweet! Fern is like a mother to the both of them lol.

Since everyone pretty much already said what I thought about the chapter, Im just gonna say that I can't believe we had TWO oportunities to see a naked Frieren and we got mere crumbs lmao. This is legit the first time I regret this manga isn't a little more spicy.
Also, Frieren is aware that she is easily the weirdest one in the trio, we just love her random magic shenanigans.

Lots of people like to criticize this manga as being "nothing special" or uninnovative, but ignore that it's very well written and does what it sets out to in a satisfying way. Something doesn't need to be unique or subversive for it to be good or a masterpiece.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me, I'm just getting cosy laying down on my own puddle of tears _:)'3JL)_

Users who are viewing this thread