Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Priest of the Ordinary Village

@wickerbottom
@Superpatch24

Better term would be "main Hero". And the party has one already, Frieren herself. From mage to successor of the Hero's will.

Instead of a vain but good hearted, charismatic, wise classical hero with a sword we have autistic, wise, swiss magical knife girl hero.

Fern is occupying the post that belonged to Frieren.

Oh wow, frieren is really assembling new party... But this chapter felt forced n come outta nowhere.

Fed-Kun's army
@Superpatch24 None of the current party have blood ties to the old party - Fern was simply raised by Heiter, like Stark was raised by Eisen.

So we got from: a hamburger steak for a warrior's birthday, to a ruined middle aged man with alcoholic and gambling problems...

Clearly the next step on this journey.

Dex-chan lover
Fern is such a caring friend, it's so friggin sweet. She gave Stark her sweater so he wouldn't freeze to death.

Aggregator gang
This manga is make me confused. Frieren is too much plain. Should I laugh or not?

Finally,
If the priest join, frieren's party will become 4 man party's

Before the hero party was :
1 tank/ melee dps, 1 melee dps, 1 magic dps, 1 healer.
Now it'll become:
1 tank/melee dps, 2 magic dps, 1 healer

Dex-chan lover
This isn't any more forced than any of the other developments. If people get that impression I'd suggest going back and compare. The manga always just threw the next thing out there with zero build up.

Kind of looks like the Hero party is being remade. With Fern as the Mage, Stark as the Warrior and Sein as the Priest. Now they just need to find a new Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread