Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Priest of the Ordinary Village

Don't let your gambling habits get in the way of your adventuring now players! (this is an exact quote I told my DnD players years ago and it was a wild campaign, this chapter reminded me a good one lol)

Dex-chan lover
Fern-mama casually puting a cloak on stark naked Stark while Frieren was talking to the priest. LUL.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I join the others here. I expected finding a priest a little later...I don't know, some gut feeling telling "too early"...duh, whatever! I shouldn't doubt author-san! Not after I promised to follow him wherever this goes .
So, minute of deutsch: Alt - old, ancient; Sein - to be, to exist (also, "his"). Last one is especially interesting. Thinking about someone who doesn't live but exists.
So, this Sein is 30+, right? Niiiice. Also, this cozy and warm athmosphere when you get into quagmire, then total stranger finds you and you start telling them the biggest regrets of your life...and they listen to you attentively. My favourite Frieren
What about "adults are dirty"? Is this some expression in japanese? I don't quite get the meaning behind it, especially in these 2 cases.
"PON" was funny. As their whole conversation. Can't wait to see their interaction in a party.
"You're on your own" from Stark was funny too. Like from brother to sister who is going to be punished by mom
That small flashback with Eisen and poisonous arrows was brilliant! I love this series soo much!
And that "I'm fine, really", I remember my childhood when I was coming back home with bruises from falling outdoors...
But this joke with "bath" wasn't funny...too lame
And this whole sequence: "bitten by small snake after being warned" -> "the priest finds it uncurable" -> "this priest is granted a badge from Heiter himself" -> "his little bro cures it instantly" IS SOOOO STRETCHED! Argh! Well, with first one I don't have many objections, in fact, most cases in reall life happen exactly like that, plus it's Stark we're talking about. BUT THE REST IS STRETCHED! AS THE WHOLE CHAPTER! Argh!
Stark willing to recruit healer for the party is typical for RPG. Classical melee warrior, lol
Also, about "people coming from the same background". Was Frieren talking about Sein and herself, that she was just like him? When "the thing you hate in others the most is what you hate in yourself". Or was it about something else?
Fern eating that bun is cute ^-^
Also, this turn with Sein being stripped too caught me off guard! Was truly hilarious!
And Sein is sexy. Heiter was drinking all the time. This one is smoker, lol. Author-san is mocking on priests.
Fern covering Stark in the background is so sweet ^-^
And finally, Frieren scaring Sein is right move. Assert dominance through fear of dealing with insane people.
Can't wait to see what Himmel said that seduced Frieren to join the party.

Now, only the sword person is left.

Still, this is the first member that isn´t related to someone from the original party.

Dex-chan lover
tfw no elven gf that will outlive you handily, attending your sickbed and funeral with little to no expression, later forgetting your face and name over the countless millennia she has left

Dex-chan lover
this is just a seinen One Piece, right?

@superpatch24
I want a rouge/thief/archer for the next member, preferably onee-san type to balance them

Dex-chan lover
There’s something about the deadpan humour that always gets me

Who can defeat the might warrior Stark?

A solar dragon?
A great wolf demon?
One small snek?

Also, great to see a party with two adults and two youngsters

Users who are viewing this thread