Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Confusion Flower

Can the translators stop fucking writing shit about the rating of the manga as if it's important. Acting surprised when the series gets low ratings, when they themselves kept spamming "omg guys give this a 10/10 on mangadex".

Double-page supporter
Aww we didn't get a skit of fern waking up to leaning on stark's back

le3

Dex-chan lover
Kinda disappointed Sein didn't suddenly show off his Baijiquan move,and then I realized it's the wrong priest...

Dammit Stark go level up your debuff resistance

"More and more people have been rating this series 1/10 for no real reason if you haven't done so already please rate this series and show your support"
Bruh this series got nothing but 10/10 review calm down.

Dex-chan lover
@John_von_Shepard
There are 174 trolls that rated it 1, probably just to spite the translator, but yeah, if anything I think it is over-rated.
Don't get me wrong, it is very good, but not at the "masterpiece" level; an 8.5, I'd say.

I like that the "arcs" are super short, but have a huge impact in the character's development. It's as tight as someone can write.

Dex-chan lover
A mage, a tanker, a priest, a carry nuker. Oh wait, we forget the jungler. Frieren's party has none

-------

About the rating, there is always edgy brats who think they have the best taste of story. Just look at AniDB and MAL who always rate bombing every great anime if their favourite is not in the Top 3

Double-page supporter
Are we going to see the old warrior in the next chapter? Im saying that because we see Frieren standing next to him on the collage (p. 23) and Eisen (forgot his name) has grown old with a white beard. Could also be panel from another chapter, but sometimes those collages can hide a sneak preview. might be wrong tho lol

Dex-chan lover
Wait... are Heiter's words here implying Frieren was the one who got struck the killing blow to the demon king? Damn girl.

Users who are viewing this thread