Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - The Hero Statues

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsu13 You say that, but we hardly have any names written down from before 400 BC. Mesopotamian civilization thrived for 3.6k years before that date. Egypt, as well, existed for about 3.1k years prior. Hell, look up the Wikipedia list for Pharaohs, there are hundreds of them and we only know less than 30 by more than just their name.

History is fickle. When you map out human history from the foundation of the first cities (9,000 BC) to today, the Great Pyramids of Giza would be in the later half of world history. And Cleopatra was born closer to today than she was to the building of the Pyramids. And she ruled the last of 31 dynasties of Egypt, of which we only have a vague understanding of about 10. You can literally write your entire cultural history in stone, and it'll be forgotten by the sands of time.

"The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

Dex-chan lover
I forgot who Kraft was but suddenly I remembered that he is the chad Elf in the snowy mountain

Aggregator gang
Ahaha, the town they came from is literally called Vorig - "previous"

Double-page supporter
@Freaks76
Oh yeah, thats right. Do you remember why they needed to get it? it wasn just to renew but so she could use it for something because it gave her priviledges, right?

Double-page supporter
@sssr
Oh yeah, thats right. Do you remember why they needed to get it? it wasn just to renew but so she could use it for something because it gave her priviledges, right?

Double-page supporter
@MhaiWind
Thanks man! Do you know know whether they get leaks for all chapters or is it only occasionally. Also, how much prior to the official release do they post? I found a chinese website that also post chapter before the english version, although it isnt always the case. I joined KireiCake's discord (which is linked on their Mangadex profile) but it wasnt very well made and im not even sure if they actually have one, so im thankful for you sharing the info about the frieren reddit. didnt know it had one

Man... Rereading chapter 24 after this one sure gave another layer in Kraft's words and expressions. He was a hero then became a monk... I wonder if it was his friend's influence?

Would imagine they would at least write the name "kraft" on there then...
But nope just let it be forgotten uh ?

Edit:
oh, oooooooooooooh he was the guy from chapter 24 lmao... that is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread