Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Emotional Support

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, we're never too old to support each other and need support sometimes.

@TetraSky
Did they seriously leave a vulnerable girl in the house of a random stranger? All alone with said stranger? How trusting...
As well as everyone else pointing out that it's an adventurer party, Fern herself is no slouch. With just a cold, no reason to think she couldn't conjure up something in a pinch to deal with a random civilian. And it's a place Frieren had been before albeit a long time ago.

Supporter
For an action chapter cover but really a long discussion on the effects of providing a physical sign of comfort for people. This one hit me surprisingly hard. People are passing Frieren by again.

Aggregator gang
I feel like my stress has faded out of my body reading this chapter. bravo.

Double-page supporter
I love those pages that are just panels without text showing what they're doing. Really sets the mood.

Without a doubt, this has the single saddest personal moment for me:
EtP1OJQVEAECQck

Himmel's been dead since freaking chapter 1, and yet here he is still being best boi.

It was snowing outside when reading this, I will make some hot coco, plate some chocolate chip cookies and read again for max awesomeness. Himmel is the greatest hidden boyfriend/married? (there was a ring), his memory is in her heart so deep their basically soul mates.

Users who are viewing this thread