Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - First Class Exam

Dex-chan lover
frieren is so cool. she has so much faith in fern too, because fern is an excellent mage.

Dex-chan lover
Man poor Stark basically had nothing to do for 2 whole months. Shame they didn't meet up with Kraft.

I think how long this arc goes on will be a good measure of how the quality will be for the series now its massively popular

I'm sure there is huge pressure on the author to get more content out and to make it good for being animated.

Even if it did drag on through. This would still be my favourite manga right now. There's just such synergy with pacing and Firens internal view of life. It's little almost unseen art direction like this that really elevates this series beyond its contemporaries. I always feel like I'm reading real storytelling art with this not a commercial packaged product.

Dex-chan lover
@starfallg

It's normal in Romance languages as well. The biblical names that people in English speaking countries have are derived from Hebrew words or phrases. Naming the northern part of the continent "cold" also doesn't really seem that weird considering that Iceland was named snow land by the norse because it was snowing when they found it.

Dex-chan lover
She can only see half the sky, huh... Fern sure has grown.

Ok, im gonna be Captain Obvious and point the obvious. Isnt it supposed to be freaking cold in the north? Coz she sure doesnt look like she is cold at all dressing like that.

Why am I getting the vibe that this Übel girl is going to be the Hisoka of this story? Also is this reminding anybody else of the Hunter exam?

Pray for Ubel it's freezing out and all the poor girl has is a cheerleader uniform and a single glove

Also the random background character girl on the right on page 20 looks like the hero from Isekai ojisan

Users who are viewing this thread