Sousou no Frieren

Wouldve been awesome if the story really started with the journey if himmel's party instead of the end of it. But still this is good, it's like im reading a good epilogue of an adventure story which rarely exist

No! I would never relentlessly keep posting pointless comments about this manga every few days hating on it! I would never joke around!

I love the pace so far. Many hero manga are too quick to get into the conflict just to keep reader suspense and intrigue. But since most of the problems are already dealt with the pace can be slowed down to show the world more.

If the articulate monsters have a social structure and use human language in their social interaction and organize themselves, it is unconvincing that their language is simply meant to deceive.

I think the title, "Articulate Monsters" to be racist (speciesist?). A monster is an evil creature, we have seen no proof of Demons being evil, so far we only heard of them killing or mistreating members of different species, and that doesn't make them any more evil than I am for cutting of a carrot or chicken. They'd only be evil if they tend to like to mistrerat fellow demons.

i mean, the term "demon" is kind of as evil as the term "monster" if not even more so because monsters can just kill you whereas demons classically hunt your immortal soul to bring you eternal torment.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't believe you lunatics rated this higher than Dungeon Meshi. It has this same elf/mortality arc done a million times better in Marcille, plus a ton of other great stuff on top of that. and the art here ain't even all that.

Dex-chan lover
shit’s about to go down eh

time for frieren to fight demons with not the slightest care in the world haha

Double-page supporter
Such a unique take on demons. They're "evil" but not malicious, they simply have the logic of a simple animal.

interesting that its written from the perspective of a near immortal.

when she travel alone, time passes fast, when she has companions it slows down (becomes more memorable). its an interesting idea.

Users who are viewing this thread