Sousou no Frieren

Dex-chan lover
who wants to bet that Himmel, after defeating the Demon King, adoped a demon to prove the two races can live together?
(unrealistic, but would make a really nice story)

I feel goosebumps when she said 'far more than Aura The Guillotine', amazing!

@SoulOverChaos yeah that seems fair that he would. I think what demon lacks is the same as frieren. Emphathy. And if himmel adopted and nurtured a demon kid the same way as frieren got the experience of living with humans with short lives they might just have a change.

from Yuusha Goikkou no Kaerimichi to this... it's so fascinating to see a plot like this... a story later happen after the hero journey... and it's not from the hero perspective but from his companion... looking foward for the next one...

lol ratings prob went down cause ppl dont wanna see this at the top of the rankings and just bombed it with 1s

Why do people always talk about ratings with this manga? We already know it is great, so who cares about some number that is getting botted on both sides

hey! You can't just leave us in such a cliffhanger like that author-san and translator kuns !!

Wrong move on reading this too early, now I'll be waiting for months to see progress

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I managed to get our cake princess to pick this up. This and Dungeon Meshi will become a classics like one day.

Damn, they really had me with the my father shit, these demons are smarter than I am

People need to understand that Demons aren't humans, they just look similar. They are a race of sociopaths that have no concept of family or community. They did not evolve empathy like humans did and only cooperate with each other because it allows them to prey on more humans, elves, dwarves, ect...

These demons aren't demons from other series like Helck. They are fundamentally evil, predatory, and they should all be exterminated.

well reading these 2 chap make me think of a certain big mouth blond hair man :D sorry if it hurt some1 feeling :D it just words u know

This series just got reviewed bombed with 1's since the last chapter.

Please remember to rate this series to your liking or disliking to correctly reflect the quality of the series!

Users who are viewing this thread