Sousou no Frieren

Power Uploader
@danvolodar
Yeah, he seems smooth. But I am pretty sure that they are doing it for some purpose. Lets wait for the 32nd chapter and see what is the story behind it.

I have read an astounding amount of LN and manga and i can tell you for a fact this is fucking good. The pacing is incredible, and the characters are all likable. It really makes you feel emotional too. I can understand why this manga took the number 1 spot on Mangadex.

Double-page supporter
YO @almi-hande where did you find that color page? I will be displeased if they go the romance route with stark and Fern. REally dont like that, would prefer this to just be about friendship and brother/sisterhood, than some forced romance, cuz all boy-girl relationships doesnt have to end in romance imo (but it looks like they are at a galla and they dance there, so it might not have any implications. Also might see Sein and fRieren dance that would be fun😂)
But fr tho, where did you find the leaks, not raws just leaks? Cuz usual LH has the raws the same day the translated version comes out... so i would appreciate if you could share where you find leaks

Double-page supporter
@almi-hande
Do you have a link for the chinese version or at least know the chinese name? It really is weird how they get their hands on it and that the chinese even care enough about manga to do it 2 days prior to the usual release... Also, was just talking generally about series forcing romance in non romantic series, because ppl starting shipping some, kinda like Kimetsu no Yaiba or naruto where many pairings didnt make sense, so i just hoped that this wouldnt be the case for frieren IF they started to go that route right now (feels a bit rushed, if thats what they did) butit doesnt look like it, since there will prob be some lore about the place they're at. Thx for the reply, and happy belated new year! 😀

Double-page supporter
@almi-hande
Thanks bro i found it, try to see what was going on by reading the comments but they didnt make sense even with google translate lol

Power Uploader
@zStella thanks for pointing out. I didn't know that but i didn't share any link just in case. And after knowing that, i also deleted my prev comments to not promote them. 😄

Double-page supporter
@zStella Didnt know that, didnt mean to spread and share it or anything just wanted to see for myself if it was indeed released prior to the release day. Do you know how they are able to steal them just like that?

@FruitChinpoSorcerer
It isn't better than berserk like its ratings suggest, but definitely a good take on a fantasy world. First few chapters are the most enjoyable as they are more emotional (ig?) I haven't caught up, but from what I've read they just do a adventure after the first few chapters. But it definitely isn't bad imo.
Basically, no it doesn't deserve top rating, but still very good.

This series has one of my favourite depictions of the way different fantasy races must interact and view each other, due to their lifespans, as well as a great depiction of magic as a technology that progresses over time in the same way technologies do in the real world. In general, I think it handles the flow of time and the disconnect between how it affects society and individuals in a really interesting and unique manner.

@sweatyman123 well after reading and rereading its starting to come out as some sort of pilgrimage for people who lost someone and a parallel to the og heroes journey to the demon castle. The whole party has lost someone dear to them that they lost and the travel is kinda like a way for them to pay tribute to their lost love ones. Well its mostly freiren's journey but the feeling of reminiscing is all shared with each on of them. Thats why i think this feels so melancholic.

if being the highest rated manga on the website isn't proof enough, let me tell you it plain:
this is an amazing manga and you 100% should read no matter your niche

Users who are viewing this thread