Sousou no Frieren

What a great manga. The characters are portrayed and written so nicely. I hope this goes on and has a good ending without drag.

Double-page supporter
is this not weekly anymore and insteadc bi-weekly? im asking cuz thats how its been since last month, and i havent seen anyone talking about it

gua baru baca beberapa ch sih... tapi gua ngerasa kalo perjalanan frieren tuh untuk memahami hati atau perasaan manusia terutama partynya himmel

jadi paham kenapa manga ini ratingnya tinggi banget >.<

Double-page supporter
What? That first sentence did not make any sense to me... I'm not sure this is weekly anymore though since the release schedule since december has been bi-weekly, meaning a chapter once every 2 weeks. If we dont get a chapter today/tomorrow, i will take that as confirmation of my theory. I hope it's still weekly tho and that this doesnt have any future implications 😊

Holy shit. I can see why this is the highest rating. This is the best manga I've read. Ever. Obviously, we couldn't comprehend nor even experience 1000+ years of life however, if this what you want to present what would it look like, it would look like this. This reminds me of that one manga of the Immortal boy who goes along with earth's creation and all of that. Super fucking good 100/10

Dex-chan lover
not fans of this manga... ive been dropped it since ch 5 so boring...
idk why they put drama tag on it... sine thheres nothing big happen... its basically a nichijou of former hero in their peaceful life

Users who are viewing this thread