Sousou no Frieren

Dex-chan lover
I didn't had a good impression by the first chapter but now I get it, it's good.

Dex-chan lover
The storyfeels a little laid back but somehow it makes me understand the tragedy of those with long life span, 4/5

I believe it is a story about when you realize too late that you like / care about someone

Double-page supporter
THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD

If there was an option to give it a 20/10 rating, I’d give it 1000/10

Fed-Kun's army
Yesterday I found a hentai doujin about long live oni meeting her reincarnated husband, and today I found this. What a cruel time.....

Dex-chan lover
this is one of those stories that manages the ups and downs of life, there are times you want to laugh, or smile. and others where you want to cry, one of the best mangas I've read recently

Well I cried my way through this. 10/10
A wonderful story about learning to make connections with people and the reality of being functionally immoral while those around you are not.

I almost cried when I read "searching magic to make sweet grape sour", then it was revealed the dwarf favourite food is sour grape.

There are several hidden details that make reading this more enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
A very satisfying, if a bit sad, read. 10/10

I feel like most fantasy that pops up these days is some half hearted isekai with the same overused tropes.
Glad this isn't one of those manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Yuta123 You might have to ask the MangaDex staff then; I don't know what's going on

Try disabling any uBlock/uMatrix or any other ad blocking addon you may have

Users who are viewing this thread