Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... That elf is no good. But knowing Japanese obsession with elves she has a pretty good chance of becoming a love interest or at very least a party member.

I didn't remember her... Need to re-read back, but boi, she's almost as tall as MC.

Double-page supporter
@ZehelFenris : he only asked for a "cute partner" he didn't precised anything about it, even the fact that the partner should be humanoid or a female...

So I think the dragon cub is the cute partner.

Group Leader
I like fancy typesetting and crazy good edits/redraws.
I also like HD scans and all.
But the most important for me is something that's translated to make sense in an understandable English that doesn't give me a headache when I try to read it.

I would say, this translation answers my most important requirement.
If I get updates on a manga that I thought was dead, and in good English... I'm satisfied.

Thanks a lot for the translation!

Awesome translations man, keep at it. I do like everything pristine and awesome but after all what we all like is being able to continue reading it. The quality is far better than some other TL that beg for money .

Dex-chan lover
Good attempt. You’ll improve, so no worries. Thanks for the Tl.

I’ll give her a chance to improve. Maybe she can talk to spirits or the forest. Normal elf shit.

Maybe bringing her to dwarf country is a mistake...

Thanks for the chapters, i thought this would be dead for a long time. The translation seems good to me :) Good Job!

Users who are viewing this thread